University of Hawaii Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship's Scholarly Activities for AY 2014-2015.
Scholarly activities of fellows include:
- Publication : "Routine Screening for CP2C19 Polymorphisms for Patients Being Treated with Clopidogrel is Not Recommended."
- Publication : "Coronary microvascular dysfunction: Sex-specific risk, diagnosis, and therapy."
- Presentation at the American College of Cardiology Conference: "A Rare Cause of Complete Heart Block."
- Presentation at the American Heart Association National Sessions: "Is Cold Pressor Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Testing Useful for Detection of Coronary Endotheial Dysfunction?"
Scholarly activities of our key clinical faculty:
- 15 publications in peer-reviewed journals
- 12 poster/oral presentations at national specialty meetings
- 9 funded grants