The University of Hawai'i Addiction Psychiatry Residency Training Program accepts universal applications throughout the year.
Interested applicants may request and submit a universal application form at any time.
The following documents are needed to complete your Universal application:
- Universal Application Form
- Personal Statement (outlining the following)
- Who you are
- Reasons you are interested in addiction psychiatry
- Reasons you are interested in our program
- Your personal goals
- At least 3 letters of recommendation
- Dean's letter
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Medical School Diploma
- Certificate of completion of Psychiatry Program
- Complete Transcript of all USMLE scores (see http://www.nbme.org for information on requesting transcripts)
- ECFMG certification (if applicable)
- Disclosure forms (provided to the applicant once the invitation for interview has been accepted)
While USMLE and COMLEX Scores are considered, there is no minimum score required.