University of Hawaii Psychiatry Fellowship Program

All non-U.S. citizens applying to the University of Hawaii's Psychiatry residency program must hold an exchange visitor (J-1) visa, an immigrant visa or federal work permit. International Medical Graduates (IMGs), whether foreign-born or American-born, are required to hold the standard Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification.

Copyright 2015 - Hawaii Residency Programs
Log In / Log Out - Tutorials - Image Resizer
site by: Hawaii Web Design Studio