University of Hawaii – Ob/Gyn Residency
2023-2024 Application Season
All interviews will be virtual.
Applicants are invited to send a UH Supplemental Information Sheet prior to submission of the ERAS application and email the sheet to UHawaiiOBGYN@yahoo.com by October 14, 2023.
- September 28, 2023 – Program begins reviewing ERAS applications along with any submitted Supplemental Info sheets.
- October 25, 2023 – Begin inviting applicants for virtual interviews with faculty and residents
- Virtual interviews in November, December, and January (dates TBA)
Current resident information:
Although this information does not adequately describe the qualities and strengths of our past and present residents, the below provides an overall summary of our 2020-2021 resident complement through some ERAS data points:
- Average USMLE Step 1 Score: 229
- Average USMLE Step 2 CK Score: 249
- Number (%) Gold Humanism Awardee: 4 (16%)
- Number (%) Phi Beta Kappa: 2 (8%)
Hawaii Residency Programs, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. If you need accommodations at any time, please contact HRP Human Resources at 808-586-2891.